Tezukayama Global Academy Preschool
We are seeking a full time and part time Preschool/Toddler teacher for our school based in Tezukayama (Abeno Ku , Osaka ).
Tezukayama Global Academy Preschool is a private international school with Montessori teaching base & Sports/Gymnastics. We focus on developing children's cognitive,emotional,social and physical abilities. We use Montessori as the base of our teachings but are not restricted by it.
Our job is creating a global leader of the world. We teaches mathematics, language, science, ICT, history, biology and all the academic subjects. Some of our teachers have high school, Or elementary teacher’s license.
The 1st floor of our school is a gymnasium, and there is a Montessori classroom and Japanese room on the second floor. We provide well-rounded education with the passionate teachers.
More than half of our teachers are form overseas. Everyone has a chance to be a manager or middle manager after 2 years of work in the company depend on his/her ability.
- Who plans to stay in Japan for a long term and can have a long term vision in the company
- Who has a good manner, great communication skill and hospitality mind (Some teachers are from hospitality industry)
- As we are an International school, we require English language fluency. Japanese skills are not essential but preferred
- Ideally a candidate would have Montessori or Gymnastics/Sport experience, however the right candidate with the right attitude to learn would be considered
- A background in education or early childhood care is also ideal.
- Permission to work in Japan is ESSENTIAL (Working Visa - Spouse Visa, Working Holiday Visa are acceptable but we are seeking only for an application who would like have a long career in the company) *the company can also support to renew and get a visa for an applicant who is planning to work at least more than 2 years after getting visa.
- Who has Bachelor or Master
- Who has basic computer skills (all Mac)
*Everyone start with an assistant position for 3-month-probation period
- Candidates will be responsible for developing teaching curriculum's.
- Delivering lessons and activities in English to children between 1.5-9 years of age
- Leaning Montessori Method and Gymnastics/Sport instructor’s skill
- Organising field trips and special events
- Learning the Montessori method
- Completing paperwork and reports
- General cleaning and prepping of the school
- Helping children prepare for meals, change clothes and changing of diapers.
*Managing positions are available after 2 years of working in the company.
*Working condition will be changed depend on your performance, every April and when your status is changed.
-Full-time or part-time
-Monday to Saturday(Some sundays)
5 days a week (one week day off and one weekend off)
- 110 days off/year plus paid vacation
-Staff operate on a rotating monthly roster.
-1 mins from Himamatsu station: Hankai line
-7 mins from Tezukayama station: Nankai Koya line
-12 mins from Nishitanabe station: Osaka Metro Mido-suji line
-15 mins from Tamade station: Isaka Metro Yotsubashi line
(Depend on how many hours/week you work)
-Other types of insurance
(Only for full time employees)
-Company share house (upon availability)
-housing allowance (10000-25000 with condition)
(After completing the 6-month probationary period )
-Child Care benefits
(After 6 months of work)
-Paid time off
-Bonus twice a year (only for full time employees) March & September