Tezukayama Global Academy Preschool
We are seeking a full time qualified preschool teacher for our school based in Tezukayama (Abeno Ku, Osaka).
Tezukayama Global Academy Preschool (TGAP) is a private international preschool with Montessori- and sports-based education. We focus on developing children cognitive, emotional, social and physical abilities. We use Montessori as the base of our teaching method but are not restricted by it.
Our mission is creating global leaders of the world. We teach mathematics, language, science, ICT, history, biology and all the academic subjects. Some of our instructors have university, high school, or elementary teachers' licenses.
The 1st floor of our school consists of a huge and well-equipped gymnasium whereas, there are Montessori classrooms, a Japanese-style room and a garden on the second floor. We provide well-rounded education with the passionate teachers.
More than half of our teachers are form overseas. Everyone has a chance to be a manager or middle manager after 2 years of work in the company depend on his/her ability.
We are looking for a teacher;
- Who plans to stay in Japan for a long term and can have a long term vision in the company.
- Who has a good manner, great communication skill and hospitality mind (Some teachers are from hospitality industry).
- Who has a great English fluency however, Japanese skills are not essential but preferred.
- Who has bachelor and/or master degree(s).
- Who has basic computer skills (all Mac).
- With Montessori or gymnastics/sport experience however, the right candidate with the right attitude to learn would be considered.
- With an academic background in education or early-childhood education is also ideal.
- Permission to work in Japan is ESSENTIAL (Working Visa, Spouse Visa, Working Holiday Visa are acceptable but we are seeking only an application who would like have a long career in the company). * the company can also support to renew and get a visa for an applicant who is planning to work at least more than 2 years after getting visa.
Duties and responsibilities
- Candidates will be responsible for developing teaching curricula.
- Delivering lessons and activities in English to children between 1.5 - 9 years of age.
- Willing to learn Montessori method and gymnastics/sport skills.
- Organizing school excursions and special events.
- Completing office- and paperwork and reports.
- Conducting general cleaning and maintaining the school.
- Helping children to prepare for meals, change clothes and diapers.
* Everyone start with an assistant position for 3 month as a probation period.
* Managing positions are available after 2 years of working in the company.
* Working condition will be changed depend on your performance, every April and when promoted.
- Company sharehouse (upon availability)
- Housing allowance (10,000-25,000 with condition)
- Monday to Saturday (Some sundays)
- 5 days/week (shift-based)
- 110 days off/year plus paid vacation
- Parental leave
- Health insurance (Other types of insurance is available)
- Paid leave (After 6 month)
- Education assistance
- Childcare benefits with conditions
- 1 min from Himamatsu Station: Hankai Line
- 7 mins from Tezukayama Station: Nankai Koya Line
- 12 mins from Nishitanabe Station: Osaka Metro Mido-suji Line
- 15 mins from Tamade Station: Isaka Metro Yotsubashi Line